For all of our dark chocolate lovers, here you go. This is it – look no further! This delicious recipe has it all- including that thick, yummy, coconut filling. This recipe is from a friend from over 10 years ago and through today, we still talk about this amazing combination. Make extra, they will be eaten fast!
Coconut Cup Recipe
Chocolate Coconut Cups
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Mini Muffin Pan (24 ct.) (ie. Crofton Mini Muffin pan)
- 1 Package Mini Paper Cups
- Line your mini muffin pan with paper cups (optional)
- Add approximately 2 cups of wafers to a liquid measure pour cup at a time and microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave again, stir, until your chocolate is completely melted.
- Drop dark chocolate into bottom of mold (spread to cover bottom). TIP: Put in freezer to harden while rotating/filling other molds.
- Add all coconut mixture ingredients to bowl. Mix well. Mixture should not be too wet or crumbly, it should hold together well. Change consistency w/powdered sugar addition. Put in refrigerator to firm before balling.1 stick Melted Butter, 2 cups Sifted Powered Sugar, 3 cups Coconut, 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- Drop coconut ball.
- Pour remaining melted dark chocolate to fill cup.
- Add coconut garnish on top of chocolate for decoration while chocolate is still warm.